Da Vinci's Treasure
In Da Vinci’s Treasure, spinners will be on a mission to locate the famous painter’s treasures thanks to Pragmatic Play. The 5 reels, 25 lines slot welcomes all free spins no deposit uk punters to play for stakes from 25p to £125 per spin. At first glance, it’s hard to tell if the game has extra features, but it has 3 bonuses, including; a treasure map bonus, a pick me round, and bonus spins where expanding multipliers land regularly.
It’s a highly volatile slot, so patience is key even though the RTP ranks high at 96.53%. If we haven’t stirred your interest so far, then perhaps the 48,000x maximum win will. Keep reading our Da Vinci Treasure slot game review to see how you can trigger it.
Getting Started with Da Vinci Treasure Slot
You can log in to Free Spins No Deposit Casino to play the Da Vinci Treasure Slot if you already have an account on the site. If you’re a new player, you’ll not only get to access hundreds of casino games on one of the best UK casinos but also a sweet welcome bonus. The Welcome Offer awards players up to 500 Free Spins on top slots (Full T's and C's Apply). And once you sign up to this site, you will be awarded 5 Free Spins against zero deposit (Full T's and C's Apply).
Once you have a Free Spins No Deposit Casino account, you can play Pragmatic Play’s Da Vinci Treasure Slot whenever you log in. It would help if you followed the steps below before getting started;
- Look for the game name in the Slots tab using the search bar, then click on it. It will take a few seconds before the intro appears and plays on the screen. Wait for the reels and grid to appear next.
- Note that this is a 25 fixed payline slot, so there are 25 active lines available on each new spin.
- Use the + and – buttons in the bottom right to adjust your wagers from 25p to £125 per spin before making your first spin.
- When you spin the reels, the symbols will occupy random positions on the grid. If any matching symbols land, a payout will be calculated based on the value of the respective symbols.
- Winning combinations in Da Vinci’s Treasure are completed when 3 or more matching symbols land on a line. For example, John Hunter awards the highest value among the other symbols of 32x a stake when 5 land.
- The special symbols include the wild, which Da Vinci himself represents. The wild appears on the middle reels and replaces all the other standard symbols to complete a win. The scatter symbol is represented by the code wheel that lands on the middle reels to award bonus features.
A quick run at the Da Vinci’s Treasure demo will give you an idea of what to expect in the game, but you’ll have to look for it online and not at the Free Spins No Deposit Casino online casino. But if you wish to play it for real money or other live dealer games then Free Spins No Deposit Casino is the right place for you.
Design & Symbols
It would be natural to assume there’s lots of art to the Da Vinci’s Treasure theme after hearing that Da Vinci is the main character. However, that’s far from it because the visuals seem a bit basic and rushed. The game’s action is set against a treasure map, with the symbols matching the theme. For example, knapsacks, mystery books, crossbows, Da Vinci, and John Hunter, the highest rewarding symbol.
You can also benefit from a wild symbol and scatter symbol, with the wild completing winning combinations and the scatter triggering bonus features. Sure enough, the visuals are crystal clear, so it’s easy to enjoy the game on a smartphone without any issues. However, the developer could have worked harder to keep us visually intrigued.
Pragmatic Play launched Da Vinci’s Treasure slot in 2018 but had been operating in the online slot industry much longer. Since its debut in 2015, Pragmatic has built a workforce of over 80 employees. They’re also at the same level as operators who’ve been running the industry for decades, e.g., iSoftBet, NetEnt, Play'n GO, and NextGen, among others. Some Pragmatic Play slots you might enjoy;
- Dragon Hot Hold and Spin
- Power of Thor Megaways
- Cash Elevator
- Da Vinci Ways
- Bonanza Free Spins
- Stardust slots
Da Vinci’s Treasure Bonus Spins & Special Features
The code wheel scatter symbol is the key to triggering the bonus features. It will take 3 scatters landing on the middle reels on a single spin to start any of the following bonuses;
- Map Quest feature – a treasure map made up of 23 squares appears on the reels. The players will be directed to spin the wheel as they move across the board. The further up they go, the higher the potential rewards reached. The Map Quest feature can reward up to 100x a stake.
- Progressive Multiplier Spins feature – this is the Da Vinci’s Treasure bonus spins feature that can award 12 bonus spins plus an unlimited win multiplier. Basically, the multiplier increases in value after every spin. Thus, you can re-trigger the feature and win up to 60 bonus spins, while the maximum multiplier reached is 60x.
- Prize Picker feature – this is a bonus picks game where players choose from 3 of Da Vinci’s paintings on the screen in the hopes of winning a cash prize.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Da Vinci’s Treasure is one of several online slots themed around the great maestro Da Vinci. We expected more innovation to the visuals and gameplay, especially for professional slot players who enjoy the theme. The 96.53% Return to Player percentage is close to the 97% industry average, so it makes the Da Vinci’s Treasure slot worth the time you spend on it.
However, keep in mind that the volatility can be high, so payouts might not occur as frequently as you might like them to. That goes for the maximum 48,000x stake payout that is likely to be a hit or miss depending on whether you get to trigger the 60x multiplier. More stats from the game have been highlighted in the table below.
5 reels, 3 rows, 25 fixed paylines
25p to £125 per spin
High, payouts might be sizeable after a long run
48,000x a stake
*All values in this table are subject to change at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve already taken you through the most important points regarding the Da Vinci’s Treasure slot, but it’s common to have a few more concerns. Luckily, we get into a few burning questions below;
What is RTP of Da Vinci’s Treasure?
The Return to Player average refers to the likelihood of a casino game paying back after a certain amount of time and money spent on it. In Da Vinci’s Treasure, the RTP percentage falls at 96.51%, so for every £100 wagered during the game, the player is likely to win £96 to £97.
Can I play Da Vinci’s Treasure for Free?
At Free Spins No Deposit Casino it is not possible to play Da Vinci's Treasure for free.
Can I play Da Vinci’s Treasure on Mobile?
Not only can you play the Da Vinci’s Treasure slot online, but also on nearly all your devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. There are several perks to playing on the Free Spins No Deposit Casino, including access to top games like the Bonanza slot, extra spins, and more.
Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
NEW PLAYERS ONLY, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, VALID DEBIT CARD VERIFICATION REQUIRED, MAX BONUS CONVERSION £50, 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENT, FULL T&CS APPLY HERE.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.